Rudall Demographics (SA) Local Stats

Rudall (5642) is a suburb of Spencer Gulf, Eyre Peninsula, South Australia. It is about 254 kms from SA's capital city of Adelaide. Rudall is in the federal electorate of Grey.

In the 2011 census the population of Rudall was 260 and is comprised of approximately 45.0% females and 55.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Rudall is 31 years of age.

97.3% of people living in the suburb of Rudall were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

98.9% of people living in Rudall speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 1.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Rudall is 43.9% Uniting Church, 19.1% No religion, 12.2% Lutheran, 7.3% Anglican, 6.9% Catholic, 3.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.7% Christian, nfd, 2.3% Pentecostal, 1.1% Churches of Christ, 1.1% Buddhism.

60.5% of people are married, 25.3% have never married and 9.5% are divorced and 1.6% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Rudall.

62.9% of the people living in Rudall over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.6% are working on a part time basis. Rudall has an unemployment rate of 2.1%.

The main occupations of people living in Rudall are 59.6% Managers, 12.8% Labourers, 8.5% Technicians & trades workers, 7.8% Clerical & administrative workers, 6.4% Professionals, 2.8% Community & personal service workers, 2.1% Machinery operators & drivers.

The main industries people from Rudall work in are 68.5% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 7.7% Education and training, 6.3% Transport, postal and warehousing, 4.2% Health care and social assistance, 4.2% Other services, 2.8% Construction, 2.1% Professional, scientific and technical services, 2.1% Retail trade, 2.1% Wholesale trade.

52.9% of homes are fully owned, and 23.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 17.2% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $551 per week and the median household income is $1218 per week.

The median rent in Rudall is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $733 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Rudall postcode 5642

  • Qpzm LocalStats South Australia Suburb of the Day: Caltowie 5490 -> Far North -> South Australia